Python's doc problems: sort

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Mon Jun 2 10:23:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:48 AM, xahlee at gmail.com <xahlee at gmail.com> wrote:
> For example, in last week, that page is fetched 550 times.
> The second most popular page, trails quite a distance. Here's the top

yup that was me, i have access to a couple of machines and wanted to
test some intercommunication, I faked most of the user agent strings
but still was locked out by popular pages. I then figured it would be
much better to fetch a useless page a couple of times.

Sorry for the lognoise...

/martin

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.