Does the python library of Google Data API is truly free?

Kless jonas.esp at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:12:35 EDT 2008

On 9 jun, 21:40, Lie <Lie.1... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you notice that the terms are for the SERVICE not for the SOFTWARE.
> The terms for the service is quite reasonable, as I see it.
> The software itself is governed by the Apache License 2.0, detailed
> here:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

Well, it's used a free license to access to a service that is not free
-it's owner and too restrictive-. And it isn't nothing reasonable that
Google get many rights about your content, and that you have not any
right about the rest of the content.

This goes against the free software, considering that a service is
software.