*** How the "RASCAL" President Woodrow Wilson was blackmailed like PUPPET by the AGGRESIVE, MANIPULATIVE KHAZAR Zionists ***

lemnitzer at india.com lemnitzer at india.com
Sun Jun 1 18:32:45 EDT 2008

Google is Khazar owned and controlled company. The Khazars plan to
electronify and accumulate the whole intellectual property on earth,
esp US, Europe and Australia thru google and already have accumulated
all the mint items in google Israel. This they must do before
launching their ARMAGEDDON. Since they have ALREADY accumulated them,
the copyright laws is like cutting our own feet with our own hand. If
I were the president and loyal to the USA, I would immediately send
federal troups to confiscate the whole operation of google and all
that they have must be made public property since no one can go into
the Israel and stop them from sharing wholesale.

http://iamthewitness.com/audio/Benjamin.H.Freedman/1974.Washington.D.C.speech.html
<----- The KEY LINK

Steamy Excerpt:

So, we had a President in Washington, Mr. Taft, Mr. Jacob Schiff, of
Kuhn, Loeb & Co., the bankers in New York who are the arm in the
United States of the Rothschild International world wide plutocracy -
Mr. Schiff, with two young men, went down to see Mr. Taft, and he
said, "Mr. Taft, . . . (I am not telling you this out of my memory. I
almost know this by heart, because the books are here, in the
Congressional Library. The people who were in the room with President
Taft, at that time, and President Taft were told by Jacob H.
Schiff) . . . "We want you to cancel the Most Favored Nation Treaty
with Czarist Russia, and we want you to recall our Ambassador." The
President told them, "Mr. Schiff, things are not what you represent
them to be. My ambassador tells me differently." So, Mr. Schiff told
him, in so many words, "Is you is, or is you ain't - going to do it?"
When the President said that he would not do it, Mr. Schiff said "We
will put a political party and a president in Washington, to whom we
can dictate what they should do."

They ganged up in New York, to get rid of Taft. I was a protégé of Mr.
Bernard Baruch - a name that I think you are all familiar with. His
father was a doctor, Dr. Simon Baruch, who had brought me into the
world, and Bernard Baruch was a visitor at our home all the time. He
courted my sister; one of my sisters. So the stage was set to get rid
of the Republican Party and the Republican President and put in their
own party and their own President. But it was very difficult, because,
after the Cleveland depression (President Cleveland was a Democrat, we
had Free Trade) we had the worst depression ever seen anywhere. And
that swept the Republican Party into power, because they advocated
tariff, protective tariff to protect the working man against the cheap
labor of Europe and to protect the infant industries, in the United
States against foreign competition.

They got Woodrow Wilson, the man who had more ego than any man I have
ever read about, they got him to head the Democratic Party. And they
got into difficulties! Because the Democrats only got the Electoral
votes in the South; where the people in agriculture wanted cheap goods
from Europe. But the North wanted the Republicans. They found out they
could not elect a President in the United States. So, I handled the
money; I was the leg man, the errand boy (I was only a boy then.) They
trotted Theodore Roosevelt out of the political "moth-balls" (He was
then an editor of a magazine). They told him, "You are the
indispensable man. You are the only man who can save the United
States." And with his ego they formed the "Bull Moose Party" and Mr.
Jacob H. Schiff and the Jews throughout the world - they got plenty of
money from England - they formed the Bull Moose Party. And in that way
they split the Republican vote between Roosevelt and Taft, and Mr.
Wilson walked in with a minority of the popular vote - the lowest man,
(and I knew the inside of his private life, which I don't want to go
into here). But never was a lower rascal in the White House, and I've
known plenty of them since that time!

Now, Mr. Wilson really didn't know enough to come in out of the rain!
I cannot understand how he ever got there, except that in shuffling
the cards, they had the goods on him, You find in politics, every time
they pick a candidate, and put him out in front, they have the goods
on him. You know he had been sleeping with the wife of the professor
who lived next door to him at Princeton, whose name was Peck. And they
used to call Wilson, at Princeton, "Peck's bad boy." When she got a
divorce and moved to Washington, she married a man who had a son. And
that son borrowed $40,000 from the bank, without asking them. He
didn't know how to pay it back, and the pressure on him was getting
very, very hot. So this woman heard of Samuel Untermeyer (of the big
firm, Googenheim, Untermeyer and Marshall) a prominent Democrat; and
supplied much money to the party. She went to him with a big package
of letters which I read (Wilson was a great letter writer. He knew the
language; there's no doubt about it, Wilson knew his vocabulary, when
it came to making love, anyway). So, they cooked this up and she got
the idea of blackmailing him. She got Samuel Untermeyer to go to see
him, as a lawyer. He was a big contributor to the Party and he knew
Wilson, and he went there. To make a long story short, Wilson didn't
have the money; Untermeyer provided it, and the boy paid the money
back.

Now, Mr. Untermeyer told President Wilson, "I'll advance that money if
you will do one favor for me. The next opening on the Supreme Court, I
want to name the man." He said, "We've never had a Jew on the Supreme
Court I think there ought to be a Jew on the Supreme Court.'' So
Wilson said, ''It's a deal!" and they paid the $40,000. When a vacancy
appeared on the Supreme Court, Mr. Untermeyer recommended Mr.
Brandeis. Mr. Brandeis was the number one Zionist in the United
States; the head of them all, and he became very friendly with Wilson.
And when the war with Germany broke out, the war between England,
France, Russia, and Germany and Austria, the United States had nothing
to do with it. They all thought England, France and Russia would crush
Germany in 60 days. Big headlines in all the papers. I was very active
then, in politics, "Boys home by Christmas, Boys out of the trenches
by Christmas," but when Christmas came, the war was getting hot!

The Germans had brought out the submarines, and the Irish gave them
two bases on the coast of Ireland, and they were sinking everything
that brought food and ammunition to England, which under International
Law is correct. Now, when they saw that Great Britain was going to
lose the war, the Jews were very much excited, because, up to that
time, Germany was their best friend.

In 1822, Germany passed the Emancipation Edict which gave everybody in
Germany equal rights; no religious discrimination. Up to that time,
every country in Europe had quotas: l%, 2%, 3% to become a doctor, a
dentist, a lawyer, a banker, a schoolteacher, anything. Germany, in
1822 passed that Emancipation Edict and all the Jews across Europe
rushed to Germany, because they could get an education. They could
become doctors, lawyers, dentists, druggists. So, when I was in
Germany, 50% of the pupils in German schools were Jews from all over
Europe. They all ran to Germany. And they worshiped the Germans

Baline, a Jew, was the head of the Hamburg-American, North German-
Lloyd lines. Even the private bankers, the Hohenzollerns, were Jews.
The head of the German General Electric Company was a Jew. The biggest
companies, - there was no discrimination at all, in Germany. And the
Jews had a picnic there, but they were not the Khazars! They were so-
called Jews that came into Western Europe with the Roman armies; that
came from Judea when the Romans occupied Western Europe, and there
were two houses of worship, one in Speyer, one in Lyons, little stone
houses, in the second century, which was 600 years before the Khazars
were converted. So the German Jews were just as much apart as the
Arabs and the Khazars, today, in fact, there was a saying, I don't
know if I can say it in this company, but when I lived in Germany, the
Germans said about the Pollocks - (they called them "the Pollocks,"
the Eastern European Jews), "Where a Pollock pisses, grass will never
grow." They hated them! They could never allow their children to
marry. So, when Germany was winning the war, the Jews were very happy,
because they didn't want Russia to come out the winner, with France
and England, because they thought it would be tougher for the Jews in
Russia. So, they were all pro-German. What happened? When the Germans
trotted out the submarines, - England in August or September, I don't
remember just which week, but General Haig, in London, warned the
English, "We have less than two week's food supply for the whole
nation of 55,000,000 people." The food and ammunition boats were sunk
so quickly, they couldn't get food or ammunition.

So, England was offered a Peace Treaty by Germany. They were offered a
Peace Treaty twice! It was on the desk of the British War Cabinet,
ready to be signed. It needed only one signature. What happened? The
Khazar Jews in New York, Washington, led by Brandeis, made this
promise through Fleischman & Sockloff in London. They went to the
British War Cabinet and they said, "You don't have to make peace -
which is tantamount to surrender. We can show you how you can win the
war, if, when you defeat Germany, and carve up the Ottoman Empire (or
Turkey) you will give us Palestine. And they made that deal. It was
all written. I don't say so; Other people don't say so. The Zionists,
in the books that they have written, tell this whole story. How they
got the promise of Palestine, by promising to use their influence to
get U.S. into the war. That's how they are going to turn against the
United States; the same way they turned against Germany; after
everything Germany did for them, since 1822. They made the deal to
bring the United States into the war, which meant certain defeat for
Germany; which was triumphant, then; offering a peace that was
tantamount to surrender.

So, when that offer was made, the Zionists in London went to the
British War Cabinet, according to their own books, their own record,
in the British Museum. I circulated thousands of copies of this 12
page memorandum by the man who negotiated it. When they were bombing
London in 1945, he thought he'd die. And he typed this out, this true
story, and gave it to the British Museum for posterity. That's
available. Anyone can have a copy of it. I sent out thousands, - maybe
ten thousands of them.

Now, the United States got into World War I. How did they get in? They
didn't know how to get us in, because the Germans leaned backwards.
They said, "We are going to do nothing on land, on the sea, or in the
air, to provoke or justify a declaration of war by the United States,
because we'll be licked! Now, we've won the war!" Which they had. The
Russian armies were in retreat; in France, the army had revolted, and
wouldn't fight. There was no more fight left in the allies. So, what
happened?

They went to Great Britain; made this offer; Great Britain accepted
it. Then the question came, How to get U.S. into the war? They
couldn't get us in if the Germans didn't give us provocation or
justification. So, what did they do? A message was sent to Washington,
that the S.S. Sussex, a ferry from Dover to Calais, had been torpedoed
in the Channel and 38 Americans lost their lives! I'm not going to
string this out, because I've got a lot of other things to tell you!

On the basis of the torpedoing, and the loss of 38 lives of our
citizens, Congress declared war against Germany. Now, after the
4,000,000 men that General Pershing had been drilling, were on their
way over, some of them fighting in Europe - (a lot of you, here, went
over, were fighting while this fighting was going on) a member of
Parliament and others, who couldn't stand it any longer, they came out
with the secret that the Sussex was not sunk and no Americans lives
were lost. And we were in the war! Now that is how the Jews got us
into World War I, and that started everything because Wilson was
elected. We had a national debt of one billion dollars. And since then
it has gone up - I think it's now 465 billion, after the wars we've
been having, so that's how the Jews got us into World War I.

I knew Judge Samuel Rosen who was Mr. Roosevelt's mentor. They used to
say that he didn't go to the water closet without consulting Judge
Rosen. I was very friendly (here's somebody who will bear me out) -
Now, when it came to World War II, we couldn't get into the war
because the Germans said, "When the Americans came into World War I,
look what happened to us!" So there was war in Europe again, Germany
and European countries, and there was no way to get us into the war.
And the pressure of the Jews here, in New York City, Washington, to
get into that war was terrific! They didn't know how to do it. So, as
Mr. Tanzell wrote in his "Back Door to War," (he was at Georgetown
University, a professor of history) - I saw, in the Yale Library, the
papers of the Secretary of Defense at that time - we were pushed into
World War II by Mr. Roosevelt, through the back door! Germany would
give us no justification or provocation. But the Jews, here, were
putting pressure on Roosevelt, "We've got to get into that war! We
can't let him do that to us!"

We had to make up our minds what to do, so the United States sent to
Japan, and they said, "We can't sell you any more scrap steel or oil."
Japan was fighting a war with China; Without scrap steel or oil, which
they got altogether from the United States, they would have to
withdraw from the war. So they sent nine different Ambassador here,
trying to change Mr. Roosevelt's mind. Ile said, "No, we can't sell
you any more, at all." So, at that time, Germany and Japan had a
treaty; Any country that declared war on either one was instantly at
war with both! So, Mr. Roosevelt figured, "We'll provoke a war with
Japan." That's why he threatened them to cut off steel and oil. So
they sent nine ambassadors here, and, finally, they couldn't take it
much longer, so you know what happened at Pearl Harbor!

Now, Mr. Roosevelt figured, and it's in Mr. Stimson's diary, in his
own handwriting, which is in the room at Yale Library containing all
Mr. Henry L. Stimson's papers - he was the Secretary of Defense. He
wrote in his diary important things that went on (in his own
handwriting) and under November 25th, two weeks before Pearl Harbor,
he wrote, "The President sent for us to come to the White House. I
thought it was to discuss the war in Europe, but he told us that we
had to be at war with Japan but he didn't want it to look as if we
fired the first shot!" That is almost verbatim. Henry Stimson, the
Secretary of Defense wrote that in his diary. That is how we got into
the World War, because Roosevelt said, "We want to be at war with
Japan, but we don't want it to look as though we fired the first
shot"! So we got the first shot, alright, at Pearl Harbor! But, the
only way we could be at war with Germany was to be at war with Japan.
Then automatically, under their treaty, we were at war with Germany.
That's how we got into World War II.

We are now on our way to World War III. The chances are it will be a
nuclear war. There is that chance, and I've been fighting, (some time
and money) so that the conditions would not be set for that. Now, what
happened. The Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Mr.
Fulbright, stated on Sunday morning television program, which
according to the advertising services has 28 million listeners; he
said, in answer to a question about the Middle East, he said, "You
cannot do anything about the Middle East!" He said, "The Senate is
controlled by the Jews; 90% of them have subverted the United States
Senate, and you cannot do anything" - or words to that affect.

Now, the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the United
States, throws in the sponge, says that 90% of the Senate are
controlled by the Jews, meaning the Zionists. So, you may now expect
the worst! The only way it can be averted, if it can be avoided, is to
alert yourself to these facts. All these lies that you've been told,
"That it's your Christian duty to help repatriate "God's Chosen
People" to their "Promised Land," is a lot of hog wash. And we are
going to be in another war unless you people and others like you wake
up the 200,000,000 Christians in this country who have been so
brainwashed that they don't know whether they are coming or going!
They are running around in circles All you hear is "Jesus was a Jew!"
I've told you now that the word didn't exist when Dr. Johnson wrote
the dictionary, and I've done all the research on it. It never
existed! And then, again, there is the Father here, who will bear
witness. Pontius Pilate wrote on the crucifix on which our Lord and
Savior was to be crucified, "Jesu Nasarenus Rex Iudoreum" which,
translated, anybody that has had one year of Latin, knows that means
"Jesus, the Nazarene, the Leader of the Judeans." "Leader of the
Judeans," the genitive plural and "Rex" comes from "Rego" - "To
lead."

"Now, they were trying to "frame" our Lord and Savior, claiming that
he was influencing the people not to pay taxes so that gold couldn't
be shipped to Caesar. And that constituted rebellion. That's why the
trial was held, and that's why Pontius Pilate put that up on the
crucifix, "Leader of the Judeans" who were revolting against Rome. Now
we all know everyone of you heard, hundreds of times, that at this
trial, Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and
unto God that which is God's." He was not advising the people to
withhold taxes paid to Rome. So, you see, you, as representatives, and
high representatives of the 200,000,000 Christians in the United
States, have got to learn the facts.

As I was talking, here, to one of your erudite members, it's alright
to be interested in baseball and basketball and football and golf,
cross-word puzzles - I don't know how many hundreds of millions of
hours a year was wasted by women doing crossword puzzles! It satisfies
their ego to say, "Oh, Minnie, I got all but two words, yesterday!"
And they compete with one another. They spend hours, buy dictionaries,
and they don't know the first thing about the correct facts of
existence. Now, we didn't ask to come into the world; neither did our
children, but we owe them a debt. We owe a debt to these men who
sacrificed their lives to save this country, so let's see what we can
do.