Books for programmers

Matt mr.edel at gmx.at
Tue Jun 3 06:32:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

Hm, depends of course, how good your programming skills are in the
languages you knwo already, but I rely on the book "Beginning Python -
 From Novice to Professional" by Magnus Lie Hetland, published by Apress.

And for GUI programming I use the official wxPython book. Both books are
really worth their money and with some programming skills there's no
need to read every line because it's easy to navigate through the books
and find the function/structure/whatever you're looking for.

Best regards,
Matt