Pylons and memory use?

John Salerno johnjsal at gmailNOSPAM.com
Wed Jun 4 23:23:21 EDT 2008

Hi everyone. I was thinking about signing up with a web host that
supports Pylons (among many other things) and one of the differences
between the various plans is application memory for long-running
processes. The plan I'd like to sign up for has 80MB. Does anyone know
if this is enough for basic Pylons applications?

Just in general, how exactly can I calculate how much memory a Pylons
application (or any other type of application, for that matter) will
require? Is there some general range I might be able to rely on? Does
80MB seem like enough for just playing around and hobbyist work?

Thanks.