Enquiry about PyUSB

Abhishek Wadhava abhishekatmanit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:40:32 EDT 2008

Hi..
I'm trying to make a Software USB based on AVR309 application note available
at www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc2556.pdf
So what basically i'm doing is programming a ATTINY-44 to do functions of a
USB-driver and when connected to USB port, should be automatically detected
by the computer.
Now i'm also making a GUI using Tkinter in Python to read data from the
microcontroller & to write in it.
I basically have to perform digital and analog input-output in
microcontroller through python gui.
I was thinking of using pyUSB for this purpose.
but i'm unable to understand how to read and write from a USB device using
pyUSB.
Please help me in any way in this regard.
Thank U.