basic code of what I am doing

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:36:57 EDT 2008

Okay, so I wrote some code of basically what I will be doing, only with
exactly what I need for this part of the program but here you go:

[code]

from Tkinter import*
import os

class myApp:
    def __init__(self, parent):
        self.parent = parent

        self.baseContainer = Frame(self.parent)
        self.baseContainer.pack()

        self.e = Entry(self.baseContainer)
        self.e.bind("<Return>", self.entryEnter)
        self.e.pack()

        self.Button1 = Button(self.baseContainer, command =
self.buttonClick)
        self.Button1.configure(text="Submit")
        self.Button1.pack()

    def buttonClick(self):