text alignment

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:49:57 EDT 2008

On Jun 17, 11:45 am, Gandalf <goldn... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 6:43 pm, Gandalf <goldn... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi every one. What is the similar python WX style property for CSS
> > text-align?
>
> > I need this item text to start from the right direction:
>
> > aaa= html.HtmlWindow(self, -1, style=wx.SIMPLE_BORDER, size=(250, 60))
> >         aaa.LoadPage('../../aa.html')
>
> > Thanks!
>
> *right to the left direction...
>
> And I'm using pythin 2.5 on XP (I forget to mention...)

The HtmlWindow widget can only display simple html. So, while you
cannot use CSS, you should be able to use the simple html alignment
directives. Check out the following site for pointers:

http://www.htmlite.com/lite008.php

If you want to be able to use CSS and javascript, you'll want to use
the ActiveX_IEHtmlWindow (wx.lib.iewin) widget instead as it embeds
Internet Explorer.

Mike