Programming question

Brad Navarro brad.navarro at wni.com
Wed Jun 11 14:33:10 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Being extremely new to Python, I haven't got the experience to figure
this one out on my own and frankly I am not sure I would know where to
look.

Basically, what I am trying to do is get a list of each file's
attributes within a directory. Basically, the information that the 'ls
-l' command would give you in a linux shell, except the results for each
file in the directory are stored as a list.

I am presently using version 1.5 on a linux machine. I have kindly
requested my system administrator to upgrade to 2.5.2, but until then I
am afraid I am stuck with 1.5.

Thanks,

Brad