[XP] Batch-print bunch of RTF files?

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com`
Wed Jun 4 12:37:30 EDT 2008

nospam at nospam.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I have about two hundred individual RTF files to print from an
> XP host. Word 2000 doesn't seem to have this feature, so I'm looking
> for a way to print those RTF files from an ActivePython script. Would
> someone have some working code handy?
>
> Thank you.

Sure it does, just not the way you think.

- Click on Start-Settings-Printer and Faxes
- Double-click the printer you want to print to
- Open folder where your 200 RTF files are stored.
- Drag and drop the file on to the printer window and your machine
   will launch and print each of thes in Word.

-Larry