Training Class in July

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jun 4 08:57:08 EDT 2008

Holden Web is holding the second of its public "Introduction to Python"
classes on July 8-10 in Springfield, VA (just outside Washington, DC).

The class is described briefly at

   http://holdenweb.com/py/introclass/

and the current schedule is at

   http://holdenweb.com/py/training/

Bookings are now being accepted through our web site. Please contact
info at holdenweb.com for multi-student discount details.

Comments from the students on our March class:
"Great class. Very informative" JSc
"This tied Python together and now I can go learn on my own until I hit
the next plateau" JSa
"Excellent course, lots of good information" VB
"It was a good course and the price was just right" AW
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119