IDE on the level of Eclipse or DEVc++?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jun 25 06:30:03 EDT 2008

Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid> writes:

> If you're into clickodroms, you may want to have a look at Eric too.
> As far as i'm concerned, I still wait for something that would be
> worth dropping emacs + python-mode + ecb.

I'm having the most success with this combination, yes. Though ecb is
rather non-Emacs-like in its configuration, and seems to strongly
expect to be run in graphical mode, it is still very powerful.

If it weren't for that, I'd be looking seriously at PIDA
<URL:http://pida.co.uk/> which assembles many standard tools into a
consistent graphical Python IDE.

--
 \           "Laugh and the world laughs with you; snore and you sleep |
  `\                                                alone." —anonymous |