python script for tortoise cvs

sandeep shiningsandy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:14:08 EDT 2008

hi

we are using tortoise cvs and putty. i want to write a python script
to whom i can provide a tag and module.now what this script will do is
look for this specific tag and checks for whether its a individual tag
or its inside a branch.if its inside a branch then find out what is
the branch tag and then check out that branch for me else it checks
out that module with that tag.

Actually the thing is i am not able to find the way how i will do it
and for where i have to look for the info.so any help will be
appreciated.

thanks and regards
sandeep kumar sharma