Mobile Devices

rodmc userprogoogle-139 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 05:38:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have been scouting around online for information on how to use
Python and a GUI toolikit to develop mobile devices. At present I am
using wxPython for desktop apps and would like to continue using that
if possible. Anyway, I would like to know what people would recommend
for developing mobile applications which can run on Windows Mobile and
Mac OS X (iPhone etc)? It would also be cool if the same apps could
run where possible (or atleast part of them) on desktop machines as
well.

Any tips, experiences etc welcome. This is really to stimulate some
general discussion.

Best,

rod