How to replace the values with keys ?

SvaPs hiursvapsisnowhere at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:31:04 EDT 2008

Hi all..,

I tried with this..

def multiple_replace(text,adict):
    rx=re.compile('|'.join(map(re.escape,adict)))
    def one_xlat(match):
            return adict[match.group(0)]
    return rx.sub(one_xlat,text)

print multiple_replace(text,adict)

I am thrown with a error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "<stdin>", line 2, in multiple_replace
TypeError: argument 2 to map() must support iteration

I would be grateful for any comments..

Thankin in advance'
GraPs.