Implementing an 8 bit fixed point register

nickooooola nick83ola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:26:29 EDT 2008

Thanks to all for the responses!

to MEl: I also want to build a pic simulator, but I want to do this as
"python for big project" learning exercise, I have used python in the
past only for small script and now I want to use it for something more
"big".
do you have some code to share?

myhdl seems interesting, I think that I can take a blick on its source
code...I think that must have something like
the 8 bit register class that I need somewhere

I try what you people have said, and if it turns to be something
useful, I report it to the community.

Nicola

Ps
excuse me for my english...