working pylint anyone?

alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.Fr alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr
Thu Jul 31 10:09:52 EDT 2008

On Jul 31, 2:39 pm, "Diez B. Roggisch" <de... at nospam.web.de> wrote:
> > Which version of python-logilab-common and python-logilab-astng are
> > installed on your machine ?
>
> By now, pylint 0.14 with logilab.common 0.27 and astng 0.17.2
>
> I was able to track down the problem as being related to a custom init-hook.
>
> See the attached .pylintrc + hook. They don't actually *do* anything (or,
> the hook that is), but confuse pylint to spit out the reported error. Maybe
> you can track down the real reason for the error?

Congratulation ! you've found a pylint bug (or more likely a logilab-
common bug
in our wrapper of optparse/optik) :-/

I have added it to our tracker (http://www.logilab.org/ticket/5677)
and it
should be fixed in the next release of pylint or logilab-common.

> > I don't know where you checked, but there is some traffic on the
> > mailing list,
> > and questions generally get answered :-)
>
> On the website, I found this link:

> through the search.

Ouch, this is actually a nasty bug on our site. I'm going to see what
I can do about it. In the meantime, you may consider subscribing
directly from http://lists.logilab.org/mailman/listinfo/python-projects