Using McMillan Installer, PyInstall or py2exe cross-platform?

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at goebel-consult.de
Wed Jul 30 03:48:52 EDT 2008

Paul Boddie schrieb:
> On 15 Jul, 23:00, Hartmut Goebel <h.goe... at goebel-consult.de> wrote:
>> I started working on cross-pyinstall today.
>
> Let us know how you get on! In theory, one should be able to build
> Python (and derived works) using the mingw32 libraries and a suitable
> cross-compiler on platforms other than Windows, but I've never
> bothered to do so myself.

Pyinstaller trunk is now able to build exe for Windows on Linux/Unix.
This includes only the "bundling" of scripts and modules into an exe,
not compiling anything.

--
Schönen Gruß - Regards
Hartmut Goebel

Goebel Consult
Spezialist für IT-Sicherheit in komplexen Umgebungen
http://www.goebel-consult.de