Attack a sacred Python Cow

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:40:16 EDT 2008

On Jul 24, 8:21 pm, Jordan <jordanrastr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the attitude
> in the community in response to feedback/criticism has gone from
> "maybe you've got a point" to "your a lunatic, we'll never change",
> well, only Python will suffer in the long term.

Personally, I think it has more to do with statements like "there are
plenty of smart Python programmers who will
justify all kinds of idiocy in the name of their holy crusade" than
with your position. You don't begin a discussion by discrediting
anyone who might disagree with you as some kind of religious bigot
while simultaneously holding that you are the only sane voice
speaking.