Confused yet again: Very Newbie Question

Peter Pearson ppearson at nowhere.invalid
Mon Jul 7 11:29:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:41:22 -0700 (PDT), mcl <mcl.office at googlemail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> My use of classes is because I want two classes one for  global
> variables and one for global functions.

One of the many lovely things about programming in the
Python style is that very few things need to be global.
When you make something global, you're in effect saying
that it has no particular connection to anything else.
If it has a connection to something else, then it should
probably be combined into an object with that something
else.