Trickiness with unittesting

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jul 18 20:48:43 EDT 2008

arockstar at gmail.com writes:

> Basically, I'm trying to implement a setUp() and TearDown() for a
> python TestSuite (as opposed to an individual test within the suite).
>
> Sort of.

I think your described requirements are well met by the 'nose'
extension <URL:http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/>. It
lets you continue writing 'unittest' tests, but also allows you to
declare setup and teardown functions at package, module, class, and
function-decorator level.

--
 \        “I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because |
  `\            that means it's gonna be up all night.” —Steven Wright |