Boolean tests [was Re: Attack a sacred Python Cow]

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Jul 31 00:27:53 EDT 2008

Russ P. wrote:

> I don't know if you can read minds, but you seem to have a lot of
> trouble reading words.
>
> Can you read "it would be nice to be able to write ..."? Can you
> understand what it means? Can you understand that it does *not* mean,
> "one *should* be able to write ..."?

You're sure going on about a distinction without a difference for a guy
who childishly likes to call other people names.  A reasonable person
would have long ago moved on instead of blaming others for not
immediately intuiting your thoughts, rather than straightforwardly
reading your words.  Which, by the way, includes at least three people
other than myself.

But I'll bet the mindless namecalling is really working out for you.
Go, team, go!

  San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM, Y!M erikmaxfrancis
   You are my martyr / I'm a vestige of a revolution
    -- Lamya