Stripping parts of a path

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 04:23:38 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 04:32 +0000, Tim Roberts wrote:

> This doesn't do what you think it does.  The parameter to rstrip is a set:
> as long as the last character is in the set 'abcdhiloprs/', it will remove
> it and check the next one.  All of the characters in "shop" are in that
> set.

Thanks for all the replies.
You are correct I misunderstood the docs.  Finding and slicing works
great.

Cheers,
Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page