Using McMillan Installer, PyInstall or py2exe cross-platform?

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Tue Jul 15 07:37:40 EDT 2008

Hi Hartmut,

I can sympathise with you on this one...

There are a few options...

there is a python based "bake" make like program... that is useful...
http://projects.bertram-scharpf.de/bake/bake1.html

then there is Wine... that is a windows emulator under linux... that
might be pretty easy.... http://www.winehq.org/

If you want to get more heavy-weight, then get a virtual machine.

But as per your question... the above specified options might satisfy
your requests for speed and ease of use without having to change O/S.

Regards

David