Autocompletion and Interactive Tables in a Python IDE

Anthony ajdamico at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:23:54 EDT 2008

FoxPro is data-oriented, which means that at any time you have any
number of data sets open in the workspace and browse them immediately
by running one line of code in the command window.  It's a really
important feature in terms of efficiency; I don't want to have to move
back and forth between SPSS and an IDE when I'm figuring out what code
to write, that takes six keystrokes for what FoxPro can do in one.
Again, here's what the BROWSE command presents:

http://www.vfpconversion.com/ArticleImage.aspx?QuickID=0209071&Image=vfptoolkit_figure02.tif

Does VIM have the capability to keep data open?  --  Do any of these
IDEs have this browse capability??