How can i use a variable without define it ?

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Fri Jul 18 02:13:35 EDT 2008

zhw <weizhonghua.ati at gmail.com> wrote:
>Ben Finney <bignose+hates-s... at benfinney.id.au> >wrote:
>>
>> What problem are you trying to solve?
>
>I an sorry, I can't tell you.

That's nonsense.  No one is asking you to reveal the design of your
company's next product.  However, you have some overall problem you are
trying to solve, and you have focused in on one POSSIBLE solution. Instead,
tell us about the PROBLEM, and we'll offer good solutions.

>If you can't give a solution, just ignore it!

NO ONE will be able to give you a solution, because you have not described
the problem.
Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.