Continuous integration for Python projects

Erik Ramfelt eramfelt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:54:24 EDT 2008

Hi all

Hudson supports arbitrary ant/shell/batch commands so it basically supports
any development environment (as long as it can run java). I use(d) it to
build, test, package, pylint my XBMC python script
(http://hudson.ramfelt.se/job/XBMC%20TV). If you would like a guide on how
to get going, check out my blog post about it
http://redsolo.blogspot.com/2007/11/hudson-embraces-python.html

Cheers
//Erik