FOSS projects exhibiting clean/good OOP?

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:03:44 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 07:38 -0700, Phillip B Oldham wrote:
> I'm wondering whether anyone can offer suggestions on FOSS projects/
> apps which exhibit solid OO principles, clean code, good inline
> documentation, and sound design principles?
>
> I'm devoting some time to reviewing other people's code to advance my
> skills. Its good to review bad code (of which I have more than enough
> examples) as well as good, but I'm lacking in finding good examples.
>
> Projects of varying sizes would be great.

Of course 'I think' mine matches that description. :-)

In addition to the two links in the signature below where you can get a
description and source code; there is an entry on Ohloh that says it is
well documented code. http://www.ohloh.net/projects/oship

I would appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,
Tim

PS. The Launchpad and Ohloh repositories lag the openEHR SVN by several
hours.

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page