Python with Ecmascript

jiri.zahradil at gmail.com jiri.zahradil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:31:12 EDT 2008

On 6 Čec, 07:02, Tim Roberts <t... at probo.com> wrote:
> "jiri.zahra... at gmail.com" <jiri.zahra... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >for my Python application (Windows platform) to be standards
> >compliant, I need to embbed Ecmascript(Javascript) interpreter - I
> >need to execute plugins written in this language.
>
> What standard are you hoping to comply with?  I mean, what kind of a
> program is this?
> --
> Tim Roberts, t... at probo.com
> Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Thats for our speech recognition server - it should executed "tags"
with Javascript code embbeded in some XML grammar format.

I personally does not like COM solution. I prefer some simple library
but may be it is just a hope. I will look to PyQT library and to
Mozilla scripting engine, but I think that this one can get
unnecessarily difficult.

Does anyone work or use something similar?

Jiri