accept paypal,www.wjmtrade.com sell adidas35 jordan af1 bape puma

avan wjmtrade003 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:17:55 EDT 2008

We are manufacturer/wholesaler for branded sport shoes and clothings,
supplying 3A quality product with reasonable price, such as series
of :
Jordan 1-22
Air force one (AF1),Dunks,
air max 95,97,2003,2004,2005,tn
shox TL/TL2/TL3, R4/R5, monster, turbo, NZ
bape shoes,adidas ,Timberlands etc.
t-shirt, hoody, jeans,bag, watch etc.
1) high quality. All the Shoes we offer are of the grade AAA. Packing:
original box with retro cards tags
2) safety. We have a lot of experience to pass the custom inspection.
3) fast shipment. We have agreement with some international express
Corporation, the shoes will be sent out within 24 hours after we
receive your Payment. You will receive the shoes within 5-7 days.
4) lowest Price. We can give you competitive price based on equal
conditions in china.
5) We are very serious business man.hope do the long term business
with you!
please kindly visite our website: www.wjmtrade.com

msn: wjmtrade at hotmail.com
email: wjmtrade at gmail.com