Rotating a cube

J-Burns arslanburney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 02:50:25 EDT 2008

Hello. Need some help here. I have a 4*4 cube. So the equation of the
cube becoming:

                                              x + 4*y + 16*z

Now i want to rotate this cube 90 degrees anticlockwise( a right
rotation). How can i do that? The rotation must take place with the
axis of rotation being the straight line through the center of the
cube and perpendicular to the "xz-plane." The axis are aligned in this
fashion:

                      /
                    /

Moreover, also tell me how to perform a rotation with the axis of
rotation being the straight line through the center of the cube and
perpendicular to the "yz-plane."

Essentially, I need the equations of the lines after the rotation has
been done in both cases.
Is there a built in Python function for this?