Python Written in C?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 00:59:05 EDT 2008

giveitawhril2008 at gmail.com wrote:
> I'm not dissing Python, here. Just noting that, if it is written in C,
> that throws a curve at me in trying to balance the value of learning
> Python vs. some other major language.

Definitely one of the most non-sequitor statements I have ever heard.
Actually your entire post doesn't make much sense.  Maybe you are a
brother bot to castropini?  Perhaps a less-trained one, although none of
castropini's posts seem to make sense either.  The AI needs a bit of work.

I am very confused over your incoherent ramblings about C# being some
how more real than C, or Python, or Visual Basic, or any other language.
 I fail to grasp what connection the syntax of a language has to do with
anything being real or not.  You first say you hope someone was writing
optimized assembly for python on the different platforms (I'm not
familiar with the acronym "MPU.") and then go on to say it should have
been written with C#.  I'm confused as to what C# has to do with
optimized, platform-specific assembly.