Requires a character ... !!

karthikbalaguru karthikbalaguru79 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:08:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to python . I am face few problems related with
python and iam trying to resolve it.

The below is the error that i get when i invoke my application by
giving
the necessary input file.

[root at localhost hello]# Analyzer hello_input
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/SDK/host/bin/Analyzer", line 694, in ?
app.dbg.readObjectInfo(elf)
  File "/usr/local/SDK/host/bin/debugprocessor.py", line 427, in
readObjectInfo
     self.privateProcessorDwarfTree.readProcessorDwarfTree(filename)
  File "/usr/local/SDK/bin/debugprocessor.py", line 314, in
readDwarfTree
    if "DW_OP_reg" in value:
TypeError: 'in <string>' requires character as left operand

Is this related with the version conflicts ?
Should i need to configure any environment variables or change some
source code.
Any ideas ?

Thx in advans,
Karthik Balaguru