how to debug python's extend module written in c/c++ on windows

tcfg at sina.com tcfg at sina.com
Wed Jul 16 21:50:37 EDT 2008

dear all:

I have searched the debug informations of many python's IDE, but I
cannot find the method about debuging the extend module written in
Visual studio 2008 on windows.
The wingIDE tell me that we can debug the extend module on linux, but
cannot on windows. and using wingdbstub.py we can embed python into
other's source code but not extending.
Who can tell me the skills, I appreciate!

best regards

                                                             fang
                                                        2008.07.17