spam

INVALID at EXAMPLE.COM INVALID at EXAMPLE.COM
Sun Jul 13 12:54:39 EDT 2008

rickman wrote:

>I love the way that people who plonk others feel the need to inform
>everyone of it.  That ranks up there with, "I know what you are, but
>what am I?"

It is a matter of basic politeness and common courtesy.  Without the
plonk, the killfiled poster is left hanging in the wind, wasting his
time writing responses that will never be read.

If you were talking with a blind man, would you silently creep
out of the room leaving him talking to the walls, or would you
be polite and excuse yourself before leaving?