Copyright issues for an application developed using django, python and mySQL

Nagu thogiti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 20:33:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

I made a small recommendation engine for our company using python,
django, and mySQL. My supervisor and the senior management are worried
about the copyright and licensing issues. They want to find out the
details on how to go about start using it, like quoting python/django/
mySQL specifically on the bottom of the web page or some other thing.

I would like our sales force to start using this new toy to recommend
products to customers. They are going to type an intranet page in
their browser, and enter the customer ID to get the product
recommendations.

How do I go about addressing the copyright and licensing issues? (I do
not know if licensing is the right word here).

Please advice.

Thank you,
Nagu