Distributing Python App

KDawg44 KDawg44 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:35:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am very new to Python but find it very interesting (from what I know
of it) and am considering writing an application.  However, I have a
question regarding distribution of the app once it is done.  Is there
a way to package everything a user needs to run the app or will they
have to install Python their machine?  This is probably an obvious
question but most development I do is for administrative tasks on
servers and such, not usually development of an app for someone else.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin