Dynamic HTML from Python Script

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Wed Jul 9 22:53:00 EDT 2008

Dave Parker wrote:
> On Jun 11, 10:43 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr... at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>         Those are not /server side/ refreshes...
>
> Correct.  But we weren't discussing server side refreshes.  We were
> discussing how to make the "browser refresh automatically in the
> server side":

Two things:

1) This is a *Python* mailing list.  I'd be willing to bet that nobody
here signed up in order to read code snippets of your *non-Python* language.

2) If you don't know how to do it in Python, follow Aiden's example and
post the pertinent information -- the refresh meta tag format was far
more helpful than your non-Python example.

3) (Okay, three things ;)  The bit of Lie's post you chose to quote was
*exactly* about server side refreshes.  If you do not wish to appear
more foolish than you do already with your constant chatter about your
*non-Python* language, get your quotes right.
--
Ethan