About the slot declaration decorator in PyQt4

Bighead Xue.Huichao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:56:06 EDT 2008

I remember when I did UI Design in PyQt4 for the first time, I found a
manual. In it, no "connect" was used. Instead, an OO approach is
applied, new UI classes inherit from old ones, and all the slot
functions are automatically connected to some signals, using a
decorator. In the __init__ function of our newly written class,
"connect" is not invoked.

I like this style...

Unfortunately, I cannot find that manual now.... So anyone have read
something like that before? If so, could you tell me where can I find
that manual please? Thank you :)