Trouble using pinckle

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at pas-de-pub-merci.mac.com
Wed Jul 2 10:09:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm new to python and i'm deelopping a small game with pygame.
I got lot of fun with python.

Trying to implement a config file to save user score and config.
Reading doc and some tutorial about file handling i read about pickle,
and yes it's very easy to implement.
But i thought i miss something with the roots of python.

I implement a Prefs class to handle config data and add it a load and
save method. It works but when reading self, it OK inside the load
function but outside the pref instance return to it's previus state...
I don't really understand.

Here's the test code :

#!/usr/bin/env python

import os, pickle