Python with Ecmascript

jiri.zahradil at gmail.com jiri.zahradil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 09:28:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

for my Python application (Windows platform) to be standards
compliant, I need to embbed Ecmascript(Javascript) interpreter - I
need to execute plugins written in this language. Which engine is
suitable for Python, I have found bunch of them. Any recomendations
are welcome.

To be more specific, I think that plugins will be pretty simple, they
will be used to manipulate my class-based datamodel, no special
libraries dependencies ... therefore I prefer some rather simple
solution ...

Jiri