Trouble with Tkinter text margins

Alexnb alexnbryan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:31:11 EDT 2008

I am writing a program in which there is a textbox and in it the program auto
inputs a series of words, and definitions for each word. I want to make it
formatted nicely to where the word is indented, and the definitions indented
even more. I don't even know how to make the margins work. I have read all
the documentation but just need an example so that will help. But my bigger
issue is that the way I have written it is like this:

for entry in WordList:
    the definions go in.

While that is very dumbed down, that is the gist. Meaning the words to be
defined are in "wordlist" and for each entry it prints the entry and the
definition. My problem is that I want the lmargin1 to be indented a little,
and that will be the margin where the words are, and lmargin2 to be indented
even further, and that will be where the definitions go. I want it to look
like this:

  word:
      definition1
      definition2
  word2:
      definition1

and so on. So I need some help trying to figure out how to make this work
with the for loop.