wxEVT_SCROLL_ENDSCROLL

Astan Chee stanc at al.com.au
Thu Jan 31 19:01:40 EST 2008

try wx.EVT_SCROLL_ENDSCROLL ?

Jack Holt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I got the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "vplayer.py", line 15, in ?
>   File "config.pyo", line 3, in ?
>   File "wx\__init__.pyo", line 44, in ?
>   File "wx\_core.pyo", line 3592, in ?
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
> 'wxEVT_SCROLL_ENDSCROLL'
>

> I never had that error before... until I messed up
> with the python package
> (I had to reinstall Active Python + py2exe +
> wxpython). I can run my app
> from the SVN with no problem. I get the error from the
> compiled version -
> made with py2exe.
>
> Line 3 in config.py points to: Import wx
>

> Help!!
>
> Thanks,
>  -Dan

Animal Logic
http://www.animallogic.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.