How to POST call and retrieve result page

suyash jape suyashjape at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 03:21:56 EST 2008

Hi

/search.php fills the text box values. But /search.php has two form action
elements

1) <form
  name="search" onSubmit="return
validateKeyword(this);DisableButton('keyword_submit');"
action="*results.php*" class="zomeForm"
method="GET">
AND
2) <form method="post"
onSubmit="return validateBlast(this); DisableButton('blast_submit');" name =
"blastForm" action="*blast_results.php*" enctype="multipart/form-data"

I  did GET and POST to both results.php  page , which gives *'String could
not be parsed as XML'*  exception.
Should data passed be in some XML format  or normal query ?

POST on blast_results.php also does not work.

I guess i am not able to identify the variable names to be
passed.For/search.php i found the
variables.But couldnt in the other forms.

Thanks for your help..
Suyash