[HELP] SMTPlib not sending my mail

ashok raavi ashok.raavi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:33:25 EST 2008

i  checked it after your mail..

it is giving the following warning: no entropy for TLS key generation:
disabling TLS support

which was addressed here "
http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781"

after adding the line "tlsmgr unix - - n 1000? 1 tlsmgr"  to
/etc/postfix/master.cf it started working.

Thank you.

--
ashok raavi