HOW TO HANDLE POINTERS FROM NON-LOCAL HEAPS??

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Fri Jan 11 03:30:46 EST 2008

abhishek wrote:
> Hi group any idea on HOW  TO HANDLE POINTERS FROM NON-LOCAL HEAPS??
>

> Thank you

POINTERS?   Heaps?   Huh?   Ummm, let me think -- those terms *do* sound
vaguely familiar -- from sometime in the deep dark primitive past.
Perhaps from back in my (shudder) C/C++ days -- ya, that's it.
Thankfully, this is Python and the modern era -- we don't use no
stinking POINTERS here.

Seriously, this group deals with Python.  There are no pointers in
Python.  Now please, what did you *really* mean to ask?

Gary Herron