ISO books of official Python docs

Mike kyosohma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:20:05 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2:59 pm, Fredrik Lundh <fred... at pythonware.com> wrote:
> Doug Morse wrote:
> > Several of the O'Reilly & Assoc. books -- such as Python in a Nutshell, The
> > Python Standard Library, etc -- are in large part reproductions of the
> > official docs and references.
>
> if you're using "reproduction" to mean "copy", I think you owe both me
> and Alex a big apology.
>
> </F>

I am a fan of your effbot blog and I've thought about buying your book
before. Can you tell me how much of it is still valid for Python 2.5
since the book was released in 2001 and written with 2.0 in mind? Are
you planning to update it at some point? It would be nice to have a
complete library reference with a good index at times.

Thank you,

Mike