Email module, how to add header to the top of an email?

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Thu Jan 24 17:41:57 EST 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 20:32 David Erickson wrote:

> I have been using the Email module and Message class for awhile,
> however I have been unable to find a way to add a header to the top of
> the email similar to what is done with Received: headers... the
> add_header method only appends to the bottom.  Is there someway this
> can be done?

if by bottom you mean added as the "new last" header than you don't have to
care, afaik email headers do not have a notion of order

e.g

To: bob at example.com
From: alice at example.com

is equal to

From: alice at example.com
To: bob at example.com

if by bottom you mean it's appended to the body...well that is a problem :)

hth
martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.