Why the HELL has nobody answered my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajaksu ajaksu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:31:10 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 10:40 pm, "Blubaugh, David A." <dbluba... at belcan.com>
wrote:
> I do not understand why no one has answered the following question:
>
> Has anybody worked with Gene Expression Programming????
>
> David Blubaugh

I see. You don't understand. That's a fact. I'm sure there are free
online resources about the best way to understand why no one answered
your question in particular, or why people don't answer some questions
in a more comparative way.

See? That's as far as this rude message will get you. Thanks for the
laugh, though.

(On a more useful note, try visiting http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/
and thinking real hard for a minute or fifty: why?)