cloud computing (and python)?

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:33:22 EST 2008

> I must admit I feel a hint of amusement though at your comment above, when
> it's sent from precisely the sort of setup you appear bemused by - since
> you appear to have already bought into it without realising ! :-D

Ok, so if we include yahoo mail and gmail in "cloud computing" then I
guess
usenet is also cloud computing.  How about ftp?  ssh? nfs? Oh I get
it.  It's
another meaningless marketing buzz phrase.

I mean, really, I've been using web-mail and various varieties of
remote
storage for over a decade.  What is *new* about the concept?  (I see
some
hints above, but it's mixed in with a lot of other stuff...)

  -- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=fud